Hazguard Chem 3 Coveralls are durable and waterproof providing numerous chemical protections against pressurised liquid chemicals, saturation spray of liquids and dry particle hold out as well as protection against bodily fluids and biological contaminants.
The Hazguard Chem 3 are designed for protection against hazardous substances and contamination of both product and personnel. They are typically used, dependent upon the severity of the toxicity and the conditions, for protection against airborne particles and limited splash and spray.
The performance requirements applicable to this chemical protective clothing garment are covered by the standards listed where there is a need for resistance to penetration by airborne solid particles including radioactive materials. In addition it is intended for use in cases of potential exposure to light spray liquid aerosols or low pressure volume splashes where a complete permeation barrier is not required.
- Non Woven Polypropylene Spunbond
- High performance external barrier film
- Stitched seams, taped over for ultimate protection
- Provides chemical protections against Pressurised Liquid Chemicals (Type 3) and Liquid Aerosols (Type 4)
- Barrier to Airborne Particulate Matters (Type 5)
- Double Layer Storm Flaps help ensure liquid tight seal in front critical area
- Anti-statically treated and comply to the electrostatic protection required by EN1149-5:2008 on inner face only
- Chinstrap for extra protection and better fit
- Elasticised wrists and ankles keep particulates out
- Thumb loop to prevent sleeve movement during overhead work
- Sizes – Large, XL, XXL
- Colours – Yellow
- SGS Certificate GB11/83065
- CE Certified to protection level:
- Type 3 – Protection against pressurised liquid chemicals (EN 14605)
- Type 4 – Barrier to spray of liquids (EN 14605:2005 and EN 468)
- Type 5 – Barrier to airborne particulate materials and dust (EN ISO 13982-1:2004)
- EN 1149-1:1995 Anti-static
- EN 1073-2:2002 – For protection against radioactive contamination excluding clause 4.2 puncture resistance
- EN 14126:2003 – For protection against biological hazards and infective agents