TNG5 - Level 5 Cut Resistant Work Glove
Level 5 cut resistant glove constructed from Tekora® fibre with a micro GRIPMASTER® nitrile palm. View the full range of work gloves.
Need over 100 pairs? Contact us on 1300 727 535 to discuss bulk discounts!
Shop by Pack ( per pair)
One Pack: 10 pairs
The TNG5 is a Level 5 cut resistant glove constructed from Tekora® fibre with a micro GRIPMASTER® nitrile palm.
Tekora® has been specially developed for the purpose of providing gloves which offer superior abrasion and cut resistance over other man-made fibres. As well as offering some of the best protection available, Tekora® gloves are also extremely flexible and comfortable.
The GRIPMASTER® nitrile palm is designed to provide enhanced ventilation for moisture and sweat evaporation, combined with a soft, flexible and secure grip in wet, oily or dry conditions.
- Cut Resistance Level 5
- Abrasion Resistance Level 4
- Tear Resistance Level 4
- Puncture Resistance Level 4
- Tekora® material provides the highest strength
abrasion and cut resistance
- Micro GRIPMASTER® nitrile coated palm
- Excellent grip in wet and oily conditions
- Flexible and comfortable to wear
- Aero ventilation technology to aid with moisture
and sweat evaporation
- Reusable and washable
- Glass, Steel and Metal Industries
- Automotive Industry
- Precision Machine Tooling
- Wet and Oily Applications
- Warehouse Pick and Pack Operations
Do not use any bleaching or oxidising ingredients or any fabric softeners.
Recommended washing temperature is up to 30°C with mild detergents.
Dry naturally, do not machine dry.
In order to maximise the glove life cycle it is recommended that the mildest possible cleaning conditions in terms of temperature, chemicals and cycle duration be used.
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd