Process Blues - Blue Lined Rubber Glove
Premium blue lined rubber gloves. View the full range of rubber gloves.
Looking to buy in bulk? Call us on 1300 727 535 to discuss your requirements.
Shop by Pack ( per pair)
One Pack: 12 pairs
Shop by Carton ( per pair)
One Carton: 144 pairs
Process Blues are blue lined rubber gloves made from FDA compliant materials for contact with food. They are extensively used within the food processing industry, such as fisheries, meat and poultry works. Compatible with our internal liners - Poly C and Interlox.
The blue lining offering an advantage over silver lined gloves as the blue colour is visible in food material even when the glove has been turned inside out, while still providing easy on/off glide.
Warning: These gloves contain natural rubber latex, and may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
- HACCP Australia Food Safety Certification
- Blue lined
- Thickness 0.45mm
- 30cm glove length
- Special anti-microbial protection to resist bacterial and fungal growth
- Honeycomb grip - provides good wet and dry grip
- Food safe blue colour
- Excellent tensile strength
- Tear resistant
- Good resistance to detergents and diluted chemicals
- Silicon free - food, paint and electronics friendly
- Individual hangsell pack
- Conforms to European Council Directive 89/636EEC relating to (complex design) Personal Protective Equipment after assessment against Standards EN 374, EN 388 and EN420:2003
- Food manufacturing and processing lines, canneries, fisheries, meat works, poultry works
- Commercial kitchens and laundries
- General manufacturing
- Hospital kitchens and cleaning applications
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd