The NPG1 is a premium nylon glove with Ecomaster® PU (polyurethane) palm coating.
ECOMASTER® coating provides enhanced protection and dexterity. Its breathable and flexible nature, offers outstanding comfort and reduced fatigue when worn for extended periods.
The NPG1 has excellent grip with a snug fit and provides the wearer with outstanding dexterity and
comfort. Stretchable and breathable (micro ventilated) with awesome tactility.
- Breathable micro ventilated glove
- Ecomaster® PU palm
- Enhanced dexterity
- Comfortable to wear with less hand fatigue when worn for extended periods
- Abrasion Resistance Level 4
- Tear Resistance Level 4
- Dimethylformamide (DMF) and silicone free
- Excellent grip and increased tactility
- Snug fit
- Reusable and washable
- General industrial workplace applications
- Automotive industry
- Mechanical workshops and assembly lines
- Engineering environments
Do not use any bleaching or oxidising ingredients or any fabric softeners.
Recommended washing temperature is up to 30°C with mild detergents.
Dry naturally, do not machine dry.
In order to maximise the glove life cycle it is recommended that the mildest possible cleaning conditions in terms of temperature, chemicals and cycle duration be used.
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd