Pro-Val orange nitrile gloves are a premium disposable glove offering outstanding strength and durability, as well as excellent and grip resistance to a variety of chemicals. These disposable nitrile gloves are powder free and latex free.
For information on chemical resistance, please refer to the Nitrile column in our Glove Chemical Resistance Table.
Request a free sample to test out the suitability of these gloves to your application.
For assistance with choosing the correct glove for your needs please contact us.
- Latex free, ideal for latex allergy sufferers
- Strong, durable and comfortable
- Finger thickness – 0.13mm (+/-0.02)
- Palm thickness – 0.10mm (+/-0.02)
- Orange in colour for increased visibility
- On-line chlorinated for easy donning
- Available in sizes Small through to 2XL
- Powder free
- HACCP Australia Food Safety Certification
- Broad range of chemical resistance, particularly petroleum based chemicals
- Textured fingertips provide extra grip for wet or dry situations
- Beaded cuff for extra strength when donning
- Ambidextrous design
- Gloves are tested to and comply with ASTM D6319-10
- Mechanical workshops
- Automotive / Panel shops
- Window cleaning
- General industry
- Graphic arts
- Also suitable for food manufacturing environments where colour coding is necessary
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd