The Neo Heat 350 is a neoprene glove designed to provide contact heat resistant protection for the hand and forearm up to 350 degrees Celcius. The glove is fully coated with neoprene to create a unique liquid proof construction, and includes a seamless Kevlar lining which provides excellent protection from cuts and abrasion hazards.
- Level 3 resistance to contact heat (EN407) - When the outside of the glove is in contact with material at 350°C, it takes more than 15 seconds for the material on the inside of the glove to increase by 10°C from the starting temperature of approx. 25°C.
- 33cm long
- Thickness 2.1mm
- Seamless Kevlar liner provides excellent protection from cuts and abrasion hazards
- Grip pattern on glove to ensure secure grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals including high resistance to acids
- Glove will resist burning from inadvertent small splashes of molten metals
- Tested against Standards EN 374 and EN 388:2016
- Automotive industry
- Chemical industry
- Beverage industry
- Food processing
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd