The Taipan gloves offer outstanding grip, dexterity and feel. Made from premium grade nylon with latex crinkle finish palm. The high quality nylon used in producing these gloves is extremely breathable and lightweight, keeping hands cooler with less perspiration and fatigue when worn for long periods of time.
- Taipan - 13 gauge black premium nylon with black latex crinkle palm
- Provides outstanding grip, dexterity and feel
- Good grip in both wet and dry environments
- Comfortable to wear
- Level 5 Dexterity as per EN420:2003
- Lightweight and feels like a second skin
- The latex offers water resistant protection on palm
- Manufactured to European standard EN388:2003
- Reusable and washable
- General industrial workplace applications
- Automotive industry
- Mechanical workshops and assembly lines
- Engineering environments
- Roadside workers
- Clean packing lines
- Refuse collection
- Plastic industries
Do not use any bleaching or oxidising ingredients or any fabric softeners.
Recommended washing temperature is between 40°C and 60°C with mild detergents.
Dry naturally, do not machine dry.
There is no remarkable impact on cut resistance during normal life cycle of a glove. However, depending on staining and cleaning method, differences in shrinkage, weight loss, yarn strength and colour may occur.
In order to maximise the glove life cycle it is recommended that the mildest possible cleaning conditions in terms of temperature, chemicals and cycle duration be used.
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd