Comfortable and can be worn for long periods. It feels like a second skin! Precision form fitting gloves are an optimum combination of nylon and polyurethane especially for intricate work requiring finger touch precision, accurate grip and outstanding dexterity.
- Nylon = breathable and flexible
- Polyurethane palm coated = grip and abrasion resistance
- Outstanding dexterity – Level 5 as per EN420:2003
- Fingertip sensitivity
- Reusable and washable
- Precision instrument work environments, i.e. engineering
- Clean environment
- Clean packing lines
- Electronics and semiconductor industries
Do not use any bleaching or oxidising ingredients or any fabric softeners.
Recommended washing temperature is between 40°C and 60°C with mild detergents.
Dry naturally, do not machine dry.
There is no remarkable impact on cut resistance during normal life cycle of a glove. However, depending on staining and cleaning method, differences in shrinkage, weight loss, yarn strength and colour may occur.
In order to maximise the glove life cycle it is recommended that the mildest possible cleaning conditions in terms of temperature, chemicals and cycle duration be used.
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd