Foam Flex is ideal for wearing in many industrial applications for extended periods. It is very flexible and cool to wear. The foam nitrile provides excellent abrasion and tear resistance as well as sound grip and oil resistance on the palm.
- Nylon = breathable and flexible
- Foam nitrile palm coated = good grip. Foam feature enhances flexibility
- Foam nitrile = resists abrasions, cuts and punctures. Also resists oil
- Level 5 Dexterity as per EN420:2003
- Reusable and washable
- General industrial workplace applications
- Automotive industry
- Mechanical workshops and assembly lines
- Engineering environments
- Metal and plastics industries
Do not use any bleaching or oxidising ingredients or any fabric softeners.
Recommended washing temperature is between 40°C and 60°C with mild detergents.
Dry naturally, do not machine dry.
There is no remarkable impact on cut resistance during normal life cycle of a glove. However, depending on staining and cleaning method, differences in shrinkage, weight loss, yarn strength and colour may occur.
In order to maximise the glove life cycle it is recommended that the mildest possible cleaning conditions in terms of temperature, chemicals and cycle duration be used.
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd