HNG3 - Level 3 Cut Resistant Work Glove
HPPE and spandex glove with nitrile coated palm. View the full range of work gloves.
Looking to buy in bulk? Call us on 1300 727 535 to discuss bulk discounts.
Shop by Pack ( per pair)
One Pack: 10 pairs
The HNG3 glove is made from HPPE (High Performance polyethylene) and spandex, providing level 3 cut resistant protection with outstanding puncture, abrasion and tear resistance.
The black nitrile coated palm provides excellent grip, sensitivity and resistance to oils and chemicals.
The combination of HPPE and spandex material is comfortable to wear and provides outstanding dexterity.
- Cut Resistance Level 3
- Abrasion Resistance Level 4
- Tear Resistance Level 4
- Puncture Resistance Level 4
- HPPE (High performance polyethylene) and spandex
- Nitrile coated palm for excellent grip
- Oil and chemical resistance on coated palm
- Comfortable and great dexterity
- Reusable and washable
- Glass, steel & metal industries
- Automotive industry
- Oil, chemical, gas handling
Do not use any bleaching or oxidising ingredients or any fabric softeners.
Recommended washing temperature is up to 30°C with mild detergents.
Dry naturally, do not machine dry.
In order to maximise the glove life cycle it is recommended that the mildest possible cleaning conditions in terms of temperature, chemicals and cycle duration be used.
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd