The Keto Defender glove is a lightweight reusable safety glove, made from a unique nitrile formulation which provides excellent protection against wide range of solvents and ketones such as MEK, Acetone, Toluene and Xylene. These gloves are lightweight and offer excellent flexibility and sensitivity with a second skin feel, but also offer good abrasion resistance for improved durability.
- Latex free, ideal for latex allergy sufferers
- 32cm long
- Thickness 0.28mm
- Resistant to a wide range of aggressive solvents including Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK), Toluene and Xylene
- Tested against Standards EN 374, EN 388 and EN 420:2003
- Caution: Avoid contact with water or water based solutions
- Handling of ketones in laboratories
- Chemical manufacturing and use
- Resins and Composite Material
- Printing industry
- Ink and Paint industries
- Metal treatment using solvents
- Manufacture of plastics
The Keto Defender glove is tested in accordance with EN374-1 for chemical resistance. The below table shows the results of the permeation tests carried out the glove - permeation means the chemical's penetration through the outer material of the glove.
Level 3 indicates a breakthrough time of > 60 minutes, Level 4 of > 120 minutes, Level 5 of > 240 minutes and Level 6 of > 480 minutes. You will see below the outstanding permeation results the Keto Defender achieves against a range of aggressive solvents.
Warning: The chemical data information does not necessarily reflect the actual duration in the workplace.
|40% Sodium Hydroxide||6|
|96% Sulphuric Acid||4|
|Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)||6|
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd