Maximum cut resistant protection (high Level 5), with increased puncture resistance (Level 4) and outstanding dexterity. Tufflex is made from a combination of HPPE (High-performance-polyethylene), and glass fibre, providing extra strength and cut resistance. It has a breathable foam nitrile palm, which is excellent in wet or dry working conditions.
- High Level 5 cut resistant, 4 times higher than the standard Level 5 cut resistance (EN388:2003)
- HPPE (High performance polyethylene) provides extra strength and cut resistance
- Level 4 Puncture Resistance (EN388:2003)
- Level 4 Tear Resistance (EN388:2003)
- Level 4 Abrasion Resistance (EN388:2003)
- Breathable foam nitrile black palm
- PE lined for added comfort
- Safety orange back for high visibility
- Excellent grip in wet or dry environments
- Achieves the highest abrasion and tear resistance
- Outstanding dexterity and snug fit (Level 5 Dexterity as per EN420:2003)
- Easy donning
- Sheet metal
- Steel works
- Automotive industry
- Sharp steel
- General manufacturing
Do not use any bleaching or oxidising ingredients or any fabric softeners.
Recommended washing temperature is between 40°C and 60°C with mild detergents.
Dry naturally, do not machine dry.
There is no remarkable impact on cut resistance during normal life cycle of a glove. However, depending on staining and cleaning method, differences in shrinkage, weight loss, yarn strength and colour may occur.
In order to maximise the glove life cycle it is recommended that the mildest possible cleaning conditions in terms of temperature, chemicals and cycle duration be used.
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd