The KG5 is a Level 5 cut resistant liner glove, specifically manufactured for the food industry. Made from a combination of HPPE (High-performance-polyethylene), glass fibre, polyester and spandex, the KG5 offers maximum cut resistant protection, superior abrasion and tear resistance. Suitable for contact with all foodstuffs, the KG5 is reusable and washable, has maximum dexterity and is breathable, seamless providing an outstanding fit. Note: For hygiene purposes, cut resistant gloves should always be covered with an impervious glove when handling food. Uncovered gloves are for illustrative purposes only.
- Component materials comply with European regulation 10/2011 for contact with food
- Maximum dexterity (Level 5 EN420:2003), outstanding flexibility and feel
- Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 (EN388:2003)
- Abrasian Resistance Level 3 (EN388:2003)
- Tear Resistance Level 4 (EN388:2003)
- Individually packed for optimum hygiene
- 13 gauge knit
- Long cuff
- Washable and reusable
- Ambidextrous and seamless
- Food industry
- Abattoirs and butchers
- Fisheries and seafood industries
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Poultry processing
- Commercial kitchens
- Automotive trade
Do not use any bleaching or oxidising ingredients or any fabric softeners.
Recommended washing temperature is between 40℃ and 60℃ with mild detergents.
Dry naturally, do not machine dry. Do not Iron.
There is no remarkable impact on cut resistance during normal life cycle of a glove. However, depending on staining and cleaning method, differences in
shrinkage, weight loss, yarn strength and colour may occur.
In order to maximise the glove life cycle it is recommended that the mildest possible cleaning conditions in terms of temperature, chemicals and cycle duration be used.
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd