The Dynagrip gloves provide excellent cut, abrasion and tear resistance. Constructed from a blend of HPPE (High-performance-polyethylene), glass fibre and added Lycra to increase flexibility. These gloves with a PU (polyurethane) palm coating provide excellent grip, sensitivity and resistance to oil and greases. The Dynagrip also offers increased puncture resistance over the DX5 glove.
- HPPE provides extra strength and cut resistance
- Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 (EN388:2003)
- Abrasion Resistance Level 4 (EN388:2003)
- Tear Resistance Level 4 (EN388:2003)
- Puncture Resistance Level 3 (EN388:2003)
- Lycra added for flexibility (Level 5 Dexterity as per EN420:2003)
- Polyurethane palm coat for excellent grip, oil and grease resistance
- Highly elastic memory
- Resistant to abrasions, cuts and tearing
- Reusable and washable
- Metal industries
- Warehousing, pick and pack operations
- Automotive industry
- General manufacturing
Do not use any bleaching or oxidising ingredients or any fabric softeners.
Recommended washing temperature is between 40°C and 60°C with mild detergents.
Dry naturally, do not machine dry.
There is no remarkable impact on cut resistance during normal life cycle of a glove. However, depending on staining and cleaning method, differences in shrinkage, weight loss, yarn strength and colour may occur.
In order to maximise the glove life cycle it is recommended that the mildest possible cleaning conditions in terms of temperature, chemicals and cycle duration be used.
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd