Offering cut resistant protection, with added warmth and comfort to protect hands from cold environments. The KT5 is made from a combination of HPPE (High-performance-polyethylene), glass fibre, polyester and spandex. Its design creates a thermal effect and provides Level 5 cut resistant protection (EN 388). Suitable for contact with all foodstuffs, it has an extra long cuff, is seamless, breathable and a fantastic fit.
- Component materials comply with European regulation 10/2011 for contact with good
- Thermal effect (Level 1 resistance to contact cold as per EN511:2006)
- Good comfortable handling in cold working environments
- Can be worn as an inner glove or on its own
- Pairs packed in polybags for optimum hygiene
- Blade Cut Resistance Level 5 (EN388:2003)
- Abrasion Resistance Level 3 (EN388:2003)
- Tear Resistance Level 4 (EN388:2003)
- High degree of dexterity (Level 5 as per EN420:2003)
- Outstanding flexibility and feel
- Extra long cuff
- 10 gauge knit
- Washable and reusable
- Ambidextrous and seamless
- Cold storage
- Outdoor work in cold weather
- Meat, fish, poultry or seafood processing
- Fruit and vegetable processing
Do not use any bleaching or oxidising ingredients or any fabric softeners.
Recommended washing temperature is between 40℃ and 60℃ with mild detergents.
Dry naturally, do not machine dry. Do not Iron.
There is no remarkable impact on cut resistance during normal life cycle of a glove. However, depending on staining and cleaning method, differences in
shrinkage, weight loss, yarn strength and colour may occur.
In order to maximise the glove life cycle it is recommended that the mildest possible cleaning conditions in terms of temperature, chemicals and cycle duration be used.
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd