Cold Storage Gloves
Protective thermal solutions for cold environments
Using cold storage gloves
Cold storage gloves are an essential safety precaution for a range of situations, especially in those involving refrigeration, food processing, and cold storage.
Pro-Val's thermal, cut resistant gloves have been developed to offer flexible handling, while protecting the hand from impacts, and cold air and surfaces.
Our cold storage gloves are reusable and washable, featuring a strong, tactile design with an emphasis on feel and dexterity. To care for cold storage gloves, follow these instructions:
- Wash between 40 and 60 degrees, and let air dry.
- Use the mildest possible cleaning agent when washing.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, or oxidising chemicals.
- Check gloves for shrinkage, weight loss, and yarn strength.
For more information about caring for reusable cold storage gloves, visit the respective product pages below. If you'd like to know more about our line of safety wear products, get in touch with our friendly customer service team.
Our cold storage thermal gloves are made from a range of high quality materials, including polyethylene, glass fibre, polyester, and spandex — offering a balance of comfort, stability, and dexterity. Other features include:
- Ability to be worn as an inner glove or by itself
- Unbeatable flexibility and comfortable feel
- Washable and reusable design
- 10 gauge knit, but still breathable
- Seamless for ambidextrous application
For more information about the features of Pro-Val's high quality cold storage gloves, call our customer service team. They will be able to offer you advice on the best hand safety products for your business.
Cold storage gloves in the field
Cold storage gloves from Pro-Val can offer unparalleled protection from the cold for a variety of industries, including:
- Cold storage and work in large freezers
- Working outdoors in cold weather
- Meat, seafood, and poultry procession
- Handling of fruit and vegetables
- Abattoirs and butchers
Workplace health and safety
Australian workplace health and safety regulations are some of the strictest in the world. These regulations also apply to cold storage and thermal hand protection. Businesses that fail to adequately protect their employees can face heavy fines, up to imprisonment for serious offences.,
Pro-Val is committed to helping businesses like yours stay compliant with legislated regulations. Our cold storage gloves have been meticulously designed and manufactured to uphold certain standards. These including:
- EN511:2006 — Resistance to cold contact: Level 1
- EN388:2003 — Blade cut resistance: Level 5
- EN388:2003 — Abrasion resistance: Level 3
- EN388:2003 — Tear resistance: Level 4
- EN420:2003 — Dexterity: Level 5
If you'd like to know more about our cold resistant gloves, and how they protect your workforce while offering free movement, contact our customer service team. They can advise you on the right products to choose for your industry, ensuring that you always remain in compliance.
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd