CB5 Cut Resistant Liner Glove
Level 5 cut resistant liner glove specifically manufactured for the food industry - High performance polyethylene and glass fibre. EN388 Rating - 4541.
Looking to buy in bulk? Call us on 1300 727 535 to discuss bulk discounts.
Shop by Pack ( per pair)
One Pack: 10 pairs
The CB5 is a Level 5 cut resistant liner glove, specifically manufactured for the food industry. Made from a combination of HPPE (High performance polyethylene), glass fibre and polyester nylon, the CB5 offers a high level of cut resistance protection, along with outstanding abrasion and tear resistance. The CB5 is re-usable and washable, and will maintain its comfort and protection. Note: For hygiene purposes, cut resistant gloves should always be covered with an impervious glove when handling food. Uncovered gloves are for illustrative purposes only.
- Tested in accordance with the requirements of the EU Commission Regulation 10/2011 for contact with food
- Cutting index performance Level 5
- Polyester nylon, creating enhanced dexterity and breathability
- HPPE and glass fibre provides extra strength
- Outstanding flexibility and feel
- Highly elastic memory
- High abrasion and tear rating
- Washable and reusable
- Food industry
- Abattoirs and meat processing
- Fisheries and seafood industries
- Commercial kitchens and catering
- Automotive trade
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd