Comfortable and safe protective work gloves for a variety of industries
Using protective gloves
At Pro-Val, we have a huge range of protective and work safe gloves. From examination gloves for hospital operating rooms to nylon gloves with excellent grip for machine operation, our work gloves are all of a high quality. Every protective clothing item and accessory which passes through our company undergoes rigorous quality control checks to ensure maximum workplace safety.
Each work and safety glove has unique specifications for different applications. Some of the features across our range include:
- Meet International Standards for Medical Examination gloves
- Heavy duty gloves for heavy machinery work
- Waterproof safety work gloves for cleaners
- Heat resistant gloves which protect the hand and forearm for up to 350°C
- Level 5 cut resistant gloves
- Nitrile chemical gloves for use in laboratories
- HACCP Australia Food Safety Certification
Our work safety gloves are versatile and durable. Even though many of them can be used in multiple industries, you must make sure to read the specifications of each product carefully.
To find the right fit for your workplace, take a look at our different product pages. If you still can't find what you need, or you're not quite sure, chat with our friendly team — we're more than happy to advise you on the right protective glove for your industry or workplace.
From high performance polyethylene and glass fibre to polyester nylon, our range of protective gloves are made out of a variety of high quality materials. We've ensured each safety glove provides the ultimate protection for its intended application, while maintaining a sterile and sanitised work environment where necessary.
Depending on the product, features may include:
- Outstanding flexibility and feel
- Highly elastic memory
- High abrasion and tear ratings
- Washable and reusable, or disposable fabrics
- Testing in accordance with the requirements of the EU Commission Regulation 10/2011 for contact with food
- Latex free options for allergy sufferers
- Polyurethane palm coat for excellent grip, oil and grease resistance
- Various sizes, thicknesses, and elasticity according to the intention of use
New! Now Available Blue vinyl / nitrile disposable gloves - powder free, latex free...
Fluorescent polyester glove for high visibility, with Gripmaster® nitrile coated palm. View the full range of work gloves. ..
Nitrile elbow length gloves 0.55mm unlined. Looking to buy in bulk? Call us on 1300 727 535 to discuss your requirements...
High level 5 cut resistant gloves - HPPE (High performance polyethylene) and glass fibre with a nitrile palm coat. EN388 Rati..
ON SALE (from): $5.50
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd