The Pro-Val freezer jacket is designed to provide complete comfort and protection, in very cold and sub-zero working environments. The jacket is green with high visibility yellow and includes a detachable hood.
- Tested to and passed EN342:2004 protection against cold and freezing temperatures.
- See table on next page.
- Manufactured to meet AS/NZS 4602:2011 High visibility safety garments
- Fluorescent safety panels for visibility on front and back
- Jacket has high visibility retro reflective tape around torso, each arm and over shoulders
- 320gsm insulated padding
- Tough, water-resistant outer shell, 100% nylon fabric
- Polyester fibrefill insulation. Lining is taffeta
- Knitted nylon collar and cuffs to lock in body warmth, and exclude cold air
- Jacket has detachable hood
- A variety of utility pockets as well as insulated hand pockets
- Top and bottom leg zips on pants to ensure garments are easy to put on and take off
- Cold storage warehouses
- Freezer vans
- Cold outdoor environments
- Shipping and wharves
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd