P2 Disposable Respirator / Face Mask with Valve & Carbon Filter
Disposable P2 respirator / face mask with carbon filter and valve for dust and mist applications as per AS/NZ 1716. Carbon removes nuisance ozone and organic vapours, valve aids breathing.
Looking to buy in bulk? Call us on 1300 727 535 to discuss your requirements.
Shop by Box ( per box)
One Box: 10 pieces
Shop by Carton ( per box)
One Carton: 120 pieces (12 boxes of 10)
Buy 10 cartons and save another 10%
Suitable for protection against mechanically and thermally generated particles down to 0.3 micron, such as toxic dusts including asbestos, mist and welding fumes. They also assist in removing nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapours. P2 Carbon respirators have green straps and nose piece.
- EVA foam nose seal for added comfort
- Adjustable nose bridge for secure fit
- AS/NZS 1716:2012 approved
- Carbon removes nuisance levels of ozone and organic vapours
- Recommended for protection against mechanically and thermally generated particles such as dust, mist and fumes
- Valve aids in expelling hot air and assists breathing
- Valve and straps coloured green - for easy identification
- Elastic latex free dual straps, sonic welded, staple free
- Chemical processing
- Spray painting
- Hot working conditions
- Refuse collection
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd