Our disposable coveralls comply with the highest health and safety standards
Using disposable coveralls
Pro-Val supplies a comprehensive range of disposable coveralls which provide protection in a range of industrial settings. Single-layer disposable coveralls are perfect for cleaning industries, while the triple-layer coveralls are ideal for those working with hazardous materials, such as asbestos.
All Pro-Val's products are manufactured to the highest industry standards, ensuring employees are protected from potentially dangerous materials. Employers, too, can rest assured knowing they are complying with Australian industry standards for workplace health and safety.
Our high quality range of disposable coveralls can be used to protect the wearer from:
- Pressurised liquid chemicals
- Airborne particulate materials and dust such as asbestos
- Non hazardous dry particulates like dirt and grime
- Chemical liquids and blood penetration
- Biological hazards
It is critical you choose the correct product for your workplace environment. If you're unsure which of our disposable coveralls product range is the right fit for your intended application, contact Pro-Val's friendly customer service team.
Made from high quality materials with varied fabric construction to provide you with the protection you need, Pro-Val has a range of disposable coveralls to suit a variety of applications. Each product has specific features and benefits according to its intended use. Some of these features include:
- Chemical protection against pressurised liquids and liquid aerosols
- Water resistance
- A fully elasticised hood, waist, ankles, and wrist
- Thumb loops to protect sleeve movement during overhead work
- Stitched seams
- Breathable fabrics
- Heat resistance
- A variety of colours, like blue, white, and yellow disposable coveralls for varying visibility needs
The features of each protective coverall will vary. Check out Pro-Val's comprehensive comparison guide or explore our range of disposable coveralls. If you still can't find what you need, chat with our friendly customer service team members, and they'll be able to point you in the right direction.
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd