Eco SMS Disposable Coveralls
Economy breathable splash resistant triple layer coverall with hood - suitable for use with asbestos. View the full range of coveralls.
Due to unprecedented demand this item is currently unavailable for purchase online.
Shop by Carton ( per item)
One Carton: 50 pieces
The SMS triple layer coverall is made from non woven polypropylene spunbond, meltblown and spunbond. This triple layer matrix acts like a filter to keep out smaller particles, ie. asbestos. The coverall is water resistant and light weight, but with added strength and tear resistance due to its triple layer construction.
Tested to and complies with:
Type 5 — Barrier to airborn particulate materials and dust (EN 13982-1)
Type 6 — Barrier to limited splash and liquid spray (EN 13034)
- Highly breathable, reduces heat stress
- Water resistant
- Matrix of layers protects against water based splashes and sprays, particulate matter, fibres, dirt, dust, grease and grime
- Greater strength and tear resistance
- Stitched seams
- Fully elastic hood, ankles and wrists
- Two way zip
- Asbestos removal/demolition work, brick and dust cement
- Car industry
- Food processing
- Waste management
- Demolition work
- Road & transport workers
|Chest (cms)||Height (cms)|
© 2017 RCR International Pty Ltd